Tribal Court Forms & Packets

Form packets are available for your use and are designed to make it easier to select forms required and print the instructions for an action. Information is NOT a substitute for legal advice. For any legal questions, please contact an attorney.

If you should need help with any of the forms & packets here, please call the Tribal Court Clerk at 580.628.3275.

The Tonkawa Tribal Court does not accept cash. Please make all cashier’s checks or money orders payable to:
Tonkawa Tribal Court
1 Rush Buffalo Rd.
Tonkawa, OK 74653

If you are mailing your payment, please include your case number or case name in the memo section.

Notice of Address Change

Petition for Protective Order

Motion to Modify Packet

Civil Complaint Packet

Additional Forms